Please know that we are doing everything in our power to safely meet our congregation’s needs. That said, we encourage families with young children to bring their children into the sanctuary or use the lobby where the service will be on the screen. Additionally, we encourage those who are 65+ or with compromised immune systems to carefully consider whether to attend. In an effort to better understand who will be attending each service, we ask that you take a moment to fill out the Registration and Feedback Form.
• Doors will be open upon arrival for contact-less entry
• Portable sinks will be available at the entrances
• There will be no Sunday School or nursery at this time
• Seating will be every other row with limited seating in each row
• Offering will be collected at the exits to avoid contact
•Door handles and surfaces will be disinfected between services
Beginning May 24th we will have two in-person services at 9:00 am and 10:45 am. We will be practicing social distancing during these services and will continue to live stream the 9 am service for the benefit of those who cannot attend in person. Here are some of the measures that we are taking as a church to help keep your family safe.